Centralize Log Data into Apache Kafka with Ease & at Scale
Come Join Us at Kafka Summit
If Kafka is a Big Data Dam, Fluentd is a Smart Data Pipe
- Smarter Topic Management Fluentd's tag-based message routing allows Kafka users to manage their topics better and route data to the correct destinations at scale. No more "death by a million topics."
- In-stream Processing Instead of post-processing data offline and putting it back in Kafka, pre-process log data at source. Bringing processing logic to the edge reduces data-to-decision latency and enables more real-time decisions. Simplify your data pipeline and focus on analyzing data.
- Security & Reliability Custom-coded Kafka Producer and Consumer code can be hard to secure and maintain. Ensure end-to-end security with Enterprise Fluentd. All data is encrypted in-flight and at rest. Make the rest of your data pipeline as reliable as Kafka.
How Fluentd Enterprise Complements Kafka
- Intelligence at Edge Leverage plugins to collect, parse, filter and process log data at the edge for efficient real-time analytics. We help author custom plugins to meet your unique needs.
- Route Data Anywhere Modern application infrastructure runs on best-of-breed backends. Archive raw logs to S3, post events to Kafka, run machine learning on Hadoop and search and analyze on Splunk.
- DevOps Tools Integration Pre-packaged with Chef, Puppet and Ansible out of the box. Other infrastructure as code toolchain supported upon request.
- End-to-End Security Penetration-tested and hardened to secure logs from inception to consumption. Stay secure in the new age of multi-cloud and hybrid computing.
- Reliable Transport Apache Kafka is only as reliable as data pipelines connected to it. Built-in high-availability for ensure no data loss even over unstable or intermittent network. No extra software required for buffering or de-duping data.
- Cloud & On-Premises We support all deployment models. Whether you are using Confluent Cloud or Kafka on your datacenter, we've got your back.
Curious How It Works? Speak to Our Experts and Start Collecting More Data Today.